Description of Media Migration
1. Load in the media to be migrated from (1 to N media).
2. Replicate files in the media to be migrated from( calculate the hash code of all files stored in the media) signify and encapsulate using the certificate issued by the government institution to produce a media encapsulation file.
3. Migrate files stored in the original media along with the media encapsulation file.
4. Load in the migrated media (up to N media) and recalculated the hash code for each file.
5. Verification and validation program (compare to see if the has codes of the media encapsulation file are consistent before and after the migration, in order to validate the integrity of the electronic records).