Description of Electronic File Format Migration Flow
1. File input: User inputs the path in which the file is stored.
2. Virus scan: The system scans for virus to ensure safety. Proceed to step 4 if the virus scan is passed; otherwise proceed to step 3.
3. Input file again: User re-inputs the path in which the file is stored.
4. Format check: The system checks file format to ensure that the file is in its pristine state. Proceed to step 5 if the file is correct; otherwise return to step 3.
5. Migration: The system offers 3 types of migration, namely documents, images, and videos.
6. Verification and validation: Mathematical calculation is applied to verify the migrated file against the pre-migration file; an assessment score is produced as a result. If the assessment score is higher than the threshold value, then the quality verification is considered passed; otherwise the migration is deemed to have failed the quality verification.
7. Produce task reports: The task report documents information relating to each migration, including the original file name, the original file size, the migrated file name, the migrated file size, migration start time, migration end time, the time elapsed, status, verification and validation.